« Home | Which Medications Are Used To Treat Genital Warts? » | Home Buying 101 - What's the Point of Points? » | It's a Dream » | Homemade Carp Fishing Baits BIG Hidden Advantages ... » | Protect That Bauble: Engagement Ring Insurance » | Perkins Student Loan » | Oriental Medicine Schools » | My Uncle And Vintage 286 Computer » | Benign Low Risk Genital Warts Won't Give You Cancer! » | Saddam Husseins Execution: Gross Miscarriage of Ju... » 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 

Does SIZE Really Matter?

So what is up with the preoccupation with size? In men it is penis size, and women breasts. Okay, so Ill admit being a woman who is not overly endowed with voluptuous breasts I have a biased opinion. Having been an athlete most of my life taints my view of this age old dilemma. Seeing my friends boobs beginning to sag and head for their belly buttons also seriously affects my way of thinking.

Some of my friends are handling this boob issue in their stride, not fretting or worrying about their bosom heading south. Others are less relaxed and already scheduling lifts, tucks, breast augmentation and pump ups!!

I have a friend who recently purchased herself "store bought boobs" for her thirtieth birthday. I think it's great if she will feel more comfortable within herself, but worry that it is an exterior driven choice. She also has a young daughter, who is being influenced through her mothers actions and choices, to not be satisfied with her body. Her self esteem will be affected unless the mother has a long heart to heart talk with her when she is older. My friend Rebecca is in complete and utter denial (and that isnt a river in Egypt) that the aging process is setting in. She is constantly dying her hair, wearing the makeup and consumed with preserving her looks. The push up, padded bras are built in to everything she wears. I was recently wearing a spaghetti strap summer shirt and she said in disbelief, How can you wear those little things with no bra? At first I wasnt sure if she was referring to my shirt or my boobs!

Although I may have been envious at some point of my friends ample bosoms over the years, the tide is turning and gravity is working in my favour.

I find the families who still have tighter European ties are less worried in general with the unavoidable aging process. We poor brainwashed women of North America have been trained to put so much emphasis on appearances, be they bosoms, or weight, or hair, find it difficult to be comfortable in our own skins. The social pressures on women is intense. So although their have been times in my life when a low cut, tight fitting shirt with some extra cleavage would have got me extra tips, or a better position, I am quite content and grateful that my boobs are not doing the slide south!

I suppose that the only time in my life that I would ever consider augmentation, is a) when I am too old to run anymore b) my daughter is old enough to laugh with me about it, and not be negatively influenced by my decision and c) they can guarantee that it will not negatively influence my health in any possible way....and I would like that in writing please!

Debbie is the cofounder of debnbob.com, a blog focused on the personal challenges in life. It is through her blog that she helps people solve, and discuss everyday issues that concern us all. Sometimes it just isnt appropriate to ask someone you know their opinion on a subject that is on your mind. You may feel-free to ask Debbie. She is also a professional homeschooler and business owner. You may visit Debbies blog at: www.debnbob.com

Male Libido Naturally
Penis Exercises To Make It Larger
Permanent Penis Enlargement Gains
Erectile Dysfunction Forums
Natural Penis Growth
Exercise Lengthen Penis
Impotency Male Pill
How To Make Your Penis Rock Hard
Diagrams Premature Ejaculation
Facts About Penis Enlargement